- 1 large or 3 small delicata squash, halved and seeds removed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup baby kale
- 3/4 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh thyme
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Bake squash halves, face down on baking sheet, in 425 oven for about 20-25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, sautee onions, mushrooms, kale in a bit of butter till soft.
- Divide vegetable stuffing between the squash halves, filling the cavity as much as possible.
- Bake for another 10 minutes or so.
This recipe comes from Amy Ruth Finegold; instagram@AmyRuthsPantry
Mary-Beth says: “If you have never had delicata squash you are in for a treat. They are small but mighty in taste and vitamins! And one note, I might add some shredded parmesan or mozzarella to the top before baking-I usually can’t help myself when it comes to adding cheese to recipes!”