- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or avocado oil
- ½ medium onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced ginger
- Soy sauce (optional)
- 3 cups broccoli, cut into small florets
- Heat oil in large skillet/fry pan.
- Add onions and garlic. Cook until translucent. Add chicken and minced ginger. Cook for about 1 minutes till slightly brown.
- Add soy sauce. Continue cooking until chicken is completely cooked.
- Add broccoli and stir in about 1-2 additional tablespoons of water.
- Cover pan and allow broccoli to steam in pot until tender. About 1 minute.
Mary-Beth says: “Classic stir fry recipe made better with higher ratio of broccoli to chicken. The ginger gives a special flavor!”