- 1 head cauliflower, steamed
- 2-3 strips of cooked bacon, crumbled (optional)
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 3 slices red onion, finely chopped
- Sea salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup avocado oil mayonnaise
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
Recipe adapted from Dr. Jockers.com
- Cut cauliflower into small florets. Steam till soft but not mushy.
- Make the salad dressing: Mix together the mayonnaise, dijon mustard, and apple cider vinegar until well combined. Add in salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, add in the steamed cauliflower, chopped celery stalks, cooked bacon and red onion.
- Pour salad dressing over salad and mix lightly until combined. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Chill and enjoy!
Mary-Beth says: “This is keto friendly. And even if you are not following a keto diet, cauliflower is a nutritious choice for this summer favorite.”