- 1 lb green beans
- 1 can of sliced beets or I package of Love Beets
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Steam 1 lb of green beans, drain and cool.
- Add sliced or quartered beets (try Love Beets or use canned).
- Mix extra virgin olive oil with 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Best when chilled before serving, but also tastes great at room temperature
Mary-Beth says: “This is a long time family favorite. Everyone who shares it with us, wants the recipe!”