- 4 pork chops, with bone, about ½’ thick
- Olive oil or Avocado oil
- 1 lb fresh green beans
- 10 oz mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oil over medium heat in large frying pan.
- Add pork chops and cook for about 4 minutes per side, to internal temperature of 145F.
- Remove pork chops and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms; cook till not quite soft.
- Meanwhile, steam green beans till slightly soft but not limp, and bright green.
- Add green beans and mushrooms to pork chop platter and serve.
Mary-Beth says: “Green beans are vitamin C, A, and K rich, and provide fiber and beta-carotene, folate, and potassium, while mushrooms give you a boost in antioxidants.”