- 1 1/2 lbs shrimp (deveined, peeled, tails removed)
- 2 red peppers, thinly sliced
- 2 green pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsps Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsps chile powder
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF.
- Place the shrimp, peppers, and onion on a large baking sheet. Season with oil and taco seasoning and mix until the shrimp and veggies are well coated. Arrange into a single layer.
- Bake for six to eight minutes or until the shrimp are cooked through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and turn the oven to broil. Remove the shrimp from the pan and set aside. Broil the peppers and onions for three to four minutes or until slightly charred.
- Add the shrimp back to the pan and drizzle with lime juice. Season with salt if needed. Enjoy!
Mary-Beth says: “Shrimp is high protein with lots of vitamins and minerals; the peppers and seasonings make this a very delicious dinner!”