- 2-3 peaches, pitted, sliced (skin on)
- 11⁄2 cups raspberries
- 11⁄2 cups wild blueberries
- 11⁄2 cups whole strawberries, stems removed
- 2 plums, pitted, sliced (skin on)
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Lightly butter a 8X8 baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine peaches, raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, plums and sugar, stirring until fruit is evenly coated with sugar.
- Roast in preheated oven until fruit is soft and nicely caramelized, about 1 hour. Mash or cut to desired consistency. Let cool until warm to the touch before serving May be frozen for up to 1 month.
Mary-Beth says: “Feel free to adjust quantities of fruit to what you have available. You also can consider using even less sugar, as the fruit will be quite sweet on its own.”
Recipe adapted from GardenTherapy