- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Slice sweet potatoes thin, about ¼ to ⅜ inches.
- Toss in bowl. Drizzle olive oil over pieces. You may need a little more to lightly coat the sweet potatoes.
- Mix together salt, chili powder and cayenne and sprinkle over the potatoes.
- On large baking sheet (you might want to line with parchment for easy clean up), spread potato slices out, trying not to overlap.
- Cook for about 7-10 minutes; turn the pieces over and cook for another ~10 minutes, or till desired doneness. I like them crispy.
Mary-Beth says: “These chips are packed with nutritional value: vitamins, potassium, fiber and antioxidants. Enjoy as a nutrient dense snack or side!”