- 2 large sweet potatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil, for brushing
- Suggestions for toppings:
- Pictured: Greek yogurt (plain), almond butter (no sugar added), blueberries
- Sliced avocado
- Egg and sliced tomato
- Sliced bananas and peanut butter (all natural, no sugar added)
- Ricotta and honey
- Optional sweeteners: pure maple syrup or raw honey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment.
- Wash and slice potatoes about 1/4-1/2″ thick; brush with olive oil.
- Add to baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes till desired doneness.
- Remove from oven when soft; let cool a bit.
- Top with your favorite toppings (or go wild and eat as is!).
MOTLOT Tip: You can make these ahead, refrigerate, and pop in the toaster in the morning before adding topping. They travel pretty well if you are on the go
Mary-Beth says: “Have some delicious fun with these “toasts” by customizing these amazing treats with your favorite toppings!”