- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 lb wild caught salmon
- Parsley and lemon wedges for garnish
Recipe adapted from eatingwell.com
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine mustard, garlic, lemon juice, rosemary, salt, pepper and crushed red pepper in a small bowl.
- Combine walnuts and oil in another small bowl.
- Place salmon on the prepared baking sheet. Spread the mustard mixture over the fish and sprinkle with the walnut mixture, pressing to adhere. Lightly coat with cooking spray.
- Bake until the fish flakes easily with a fork, about 8 to 12 minutes, depending on thickness.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.
Mary-Beth says: “This salmon recipe is easy and delicious. I love the addition of walnuts to amp up the Omega-3s!”