- 2 cups seeded watermelon cubes
- 2 cups fresh mozzarella pearls
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Dash balsamic vinegar as desired
- 2 cups mixed greens
Recipe adapted from watermelon.org
- Toss together the watermelon, mozzarella, basil, and oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over a bed of baby greens. Drizzle a bit of balsamic vinegar over if desired.
Mary-Beth says: “Refreshing and nourishing, this salad deserves a place at your table all summer long!”