Back To All Recipes
- 2-3 zucchini
- Sea salt
- Grated parmesan or pecorino romano cheese
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into ¼’ thick slices.
- Spread out on parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt to let the slices sweat.
- Let slices sweat for about 20 minutes; pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix breadcrumbs and cheese in pie dish or flat plate.
- Dredge dry zucchini slices through the mixture to coat; place on parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake in hot oven for about 25-30 minutes or till desired crispness.