- 2-3 zucchini
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Slice zucchini into ¼’ thick slices.
- Spread out on parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush tops with olive oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- Raise oven temperature to 400 degrees and back for about 20 minutes or till desired crispness.
Mary-Beth says: “These chips are without cheese or breadcrumbs…naked chips! They are so easy to make and delicious to have as snack. Be sure to make plenty because you will watch them quickly disappear.”
Recipe courtesy of Healthygffamily